I Will Inspect Your Home From Foundation To Roof
- Roof life, damage & leaks (I walk the roof whenever possible)
- I check for proper Roof Coverings, Venting, Flashing, Skylights, Chimney Integrity, Rain Caps, Spark Arrestors
- Downspouts including: security of system, proper drainage with absence of negative grade
- Proper Landscape grading and drainage, Areas susceptible to water intrusion
- The Electrical System including: the Service Entrance, Proper Amperage and appropriate Breakers, Wiring, fire hazards, main panels, sub panels, electrical fixtures including GFCI outlets
- Structural Elements including: Foundations, Basements, Crawlspaces, Slabs, Roof Structure including Trusses, Rafters & Roof Sheathing
- Heating and Cooling Systems including: Proper Operation, Filtering, and Age of System
- Appliances including: Proper operation, installation, safety & gas piping systems
- Plumbing system including: Water Supply, Piping, Drain, Waste and Vent Systems, Hot Water Heaters, Fixtures & Faucets
- Interior Inspection including: Walls, Ceilings, Flours, Stairs & Balconies, Fireplaces, (Room by Room Inspection)
- Attic Inspection includes: adequate ventilation & insulation, moisture content, vents, bathroom vents, flues, wiring & duct work
- Life safety hazards include: Trip Hazards inside and outside, Handrails, Banisters & Ballisters
I perform detailed visual inspections, followed by a comprehensive computer generated report, accompanied with digital photos which allow issues to be easily understood.
My professional home inspections are not just a "look around" and check a few boxes on a sheet of paper inspection, these type of inspections can be deceiving and inaccurately describe the seriousness of existing and/or possible future problems with the home you're interested in purchasing.
My best professional effort is given at every home inspection to give you, my client, as much valuable information as possible of the home you may be purchasing, selling, or presently living in.
All of my home inspections conform to the Illinois Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics, (Illinois License # 450.003704)
I also abide by the Certified Master Inspector Code of Ethics.